Malawi Economic Monitor - Adjusting in Turbulent Times, Launch of 2nd Edition
Join World Bank economic experts as they update the nation on its key economic developments.
- latest economic growth estimates
- fiscal performance
- public sector debt
- inflation and depreciation of the Kwacha
- export and import performance
- policy environment and business confidence
- priority steps to restore fiscal balances
A special topic on education
Maximizing primary education outcomes under fiscal constraints covering the following questions:
- What is taking up public spending on education?
- How are resources managed in the primary education system?
- What should Government do?
- Lilongwe – October 21, 2015 at BICC : 09.00hrs – 11.00hrs
- Blantyre – October 22, 2015 at Sunbird Mt. Soche Hotel: 09.00hrs – 11.00hrs
- Zomba – October 22, 2015 at Chancellor College : 14.30hrs – 16.30hrs
Each session will have panelists to comment, and an open Q&A.
Kindly confirm your attendance by noon on October 19 via e-mail: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org indicating city of your preferred session in the subject line, or by phone 01 770611 or 0882 077 774