1. All persons entitled to borrow from the Library, and wishing to do so, must complete a membership registration card.
2. Authorized borrowers are allowed to borrow as follows -
Academic and Administrative 20
CTS Staff 10
External Users 5
3. Unbound periodicals may not be removed from the Library.
4. Bound periodicals can only be borrowed by Academic and Administrative Staff for a period of seven days and for an overnight period by students.
5. Books placed on reserve may be borrowed -
(a) For two hours at a time, for consultation in the Library only.
(b) For overnight loan from 30 minutes prior to closing and up to no more
than one hour after opening the following day.
6. Reference books may not be removed from the Library.
7. Some library collections are appropriately marked "NOT TO BE TAKEN AWAY" shall not be removed from the Library