Instructor/Lecturer/Senior Lecturer/Associate Professor/Professor in Physical Geography
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Malawian candidates to fill the post above.
Applicants should have a Bachelors Degree (with credit), or a Masters Degree or PhD in Physical Geography (or related disciplines) from an institution recognised by the University of Malawi.
Duties and Responsibilities
Successful candidates will be undertaking the following duties:
- Teaching various courses at undergraduate level particularly Pedology, Geomorphology, Biogeography, Hydrology, Meteorology and Climatology, GIS/Remote Sensing/Cartography and any other physical geography courses.
- Supervising research projects of undergraduate students.
- Contributing to departmental research activities.
- Participating in outreach programs of the department.
- Any other duties as assigned by college management.
Applications, including a detailed curriculum vitae with up to date contact details (preferably working mobile phone numbers), copies of certificates and academic transcripts and names of three traceable referees should be submitted, not later than 24th September, 2016 to the address below or Email.
P.O. Box 280